Harry Potter Wand Replica: Harry Potter
- Calculated at Checkout
Harry Potter's wand was 11" long, made of holly, and possessed a phoenix feather core. This was described by Garrick Ollivander to be an unusual combination of wand core and wood. The feather was donated by Fawkes, Albus Dumbledore's phoenix. It was revealed by Garrick Ollivander that Tom Riddle's wand core also came from Fawkes, making the two wands "brothers". Harry's wand was described as being "nice and supple". Harry's wand was broken in 1997, but was repaired by him after the 1998 Battle of Hogwarts. Usually the repair of a wand is impossible, but with the use of the Elder Wand it was achievable. It can be assumed that Harry still uses this wand today, as he was incredibly fond of it. Harry Potter Magic Wand with Ollivanders Wand Box and a Metal Core for extra strength and durability. Perfect prop for parties, fancy dress and hobby. High quality wand for die-hard fans with metal core.
- This enchanting wand is a perfect for themed parties, costume parties, cosplay, birthday parties, holiday parties, Halloween. Give wands as party favors, stocking stuffers, wedding favors, presents, gifts, and more.
- Swish and flick your way into witchcraft school with this longer wand that encourages a dramatic style of magic.
- A flexible, exquisitely designed wand that warms up to its faithful owner quickly. Metal core for extra strength and durability.
- Harness the magical energy that flows through the wand by retiring it every night in the velvet lined box provided.
- Designed to be the best handcrafted magic wand for charming witches, wizards, and muggles of all ages. Only you control the magic!